For your convenience we open every day of the year (except Christmas Day) from 8:00am – 12:00pm & 1:00pm – 5:00pm.
We welcome you to inspect our facility and are happy to answer your questions on the services we can offer.
We are usually busy at the beginning and end of days so inspections are available between 10am-12noon and 1pm-3pm.
Pets can be checked in any time during business hours. It is best to bring your pet in before 4pm to give them a chance to settle in and become accustomed to new surrounds before night fall. In an emergency, it is possible to arrive out of hours if you have pre-arranged a pick up or drop off time with management prior to your arrival. This ensures a staff member will be present to welcome you. This service will incur an out of hours fee.
We provide most of the things your pet will need for a comfortable stay including a bed, bowls for food and water, and a balanced, nutritious diet.
Any other items you wish to bring for your pets comfort are welcome, but we would ask that all items are clearly marked with the pet’s name.
We will need to sight a current vaccination certificate. This certificate must have a minimum 14 day vet clearance. Dogs must be vaccinated to a minimum C5 level that includes a Canine Cough vaccination in the past twelve months. For cats we require a minimum F3 vaccination.
Please bring any special foods or medications your pet requires. Please ensure medications and foods are clearly marked. All food should be portioned.
A small surcharge for medication and owner supplied food may apply. All dogs must have a collar or harness ideally with some identification.
We provide plenty of bedding and toys however you are welcome to bring a favourite toy, treats or bedding if you wish.
Please have any personal items clearly labeled. We do not take any responsibility for any lost or damaged belongings.
We use only high quality foods for dogs and cats.
Dogs – We provide a high-quality, nutritious diet to all dogs which includes a grain-free kibble. We serve this with a fresh-cooked chicken mince, rice and vegetables. We also offer the dogs an occasional treat biscuit.
Cats – We provide a wide variety of nutritious wet foods including fresh meat, canned meals and dry biscuits.
In the unlikely event that your pet requires veterinary treatment during their stay we will attempt to contact you or your listed emergency contact on the telephone numbers provided and seek instructions. If we are unable to reach you on the telephone, we will attempt to contact you via the email address provided and seek instructions. If we are still unable to make contact through these methods, we will make a decision based on the welfare and best interest of the pet.
Should your pet require veterinary treatment, they will be taken to the local vet for which a fee will be charged for transport and time spent at the vet ($40.00 transport, $25.00 labour per hour, $15.00 van sterilisation). Please note after hours or public holidays incur additional charges ($40.00 transport, $50.00 labour per hour, $15.00 van sterilisation). Should you request to have your pet taken to your treating vet, further charges will apply.
Please note that all veterinary fees are the responsibility of the owner and must be paid on presentation of the invoice.
We reserve the right to refuse to take dogs with a history of aggression.
Payment options include Cash, Eftpos or Credit Card.
- A 40% booking confirmation fee of your pet’s total stay is required upon making a booking. Your pet’s stay cannot be confirmed until the booking confirmation fee is paid. Please note: ALL bookings require the booking confirmation fee to be paid at the time of making the booking.
- The booking confirmation fee is not refundable; however, we understand not everything goes to plan. If more than 30 days cancellation notice is provided, we will gladly transfer your booking fee as a credit to your pet’s next holiday.
- All credits are non-refundable and will expire after a 12-month period.
- If cancellation notice is not provided within 30 days of your booking, you will forfeit 50% of the booking fee and the remaining 50% we will gladly credit to your pet’s next holiday (these conditions are not negotiable).
- All Doggy Day Care bookings cancelled within 24 hours are not refundable. If more than 24 hours cancellation notice is provided, a credit will remain on your account for future use.
- No refunds will be offered for early collections.
- If a refund is granted, an administration fee of 15% of the refund amount is charged (refund processing time is up to 14 weeks).
- By making an application for a refund the customer acknowledges and accepts that the payment of any refund is done as an ex-gratia payment at the sole discretion of PRA.
- Terms and conditions of accommodation are emailed to you prior to your pet’s stay. No refund will be accepted should you not agree with our terms and conditions at check-in.